The school year begins in June and is divided into two terms up to Std.VIII & three terms for Std. IX & X
Parents can meet the Principal and teachers to discuss their children’s progress and all- round development at the Open house which will be conducted from time to time. The Progress of the pupil throughout the year will be considered for promotion.
1. Pupil applying for admission from Std. I onwards are subjected to an entrance test in English and Mathematics. They will be tested on the syllabus covered in the standard below the one to which they seek admission.
2. Pupil who join the school in Std.II and above should submit a leaving Certificate(L.C) from the previous school.
3. If the last school is outside Maharashtra State, the leaving certificate should be counter-signed by an Education Officer of that state.
4. Pupil coming from any unrecognized school in India will have to produce an affidavit to that effect signed by their parents or guardians.
1. One month’s notice for withdrawal from the school must be given in writing by parents or guardians. Otherwise one month’s notice fees will be charged in lieu of notice.
2. The School Leaving Certificate will be issued only after all dues are paid and the library books returned.
1. Pupils absent from an examination for any reason are not re-examined and those absent from an examination without a valid reason will be considered as having failed. In the case of illness, a doctor’s certificate must be produced.
2. Absence from the entire examination involves a total loss of marks.
3. Absence from one or more subjects involves loss of marks for those subjects and excludes the pupil from being considered for rank or awards.
4. In the event of a child remaining absent in the week prior to an examination, he/she is likely to have some marks deducted.
5. Willful breach of any of the regulations for the conduct of an examination is punishable with expulsion from the examination room or if subsequently discovered, with cancellation of the paper.
6. The record of the year’s work, both Curricular and Co-curricular will be taken into account along with the results of the annual examination for the purpose of promotion.
7. It is essential for the student of Std. X to pass in the Preliminary Examination before appearing for the Indian Certificate of Secondary Education Examination.
1. No marks will be given if students do not submit homework/ projects/ assignments on scheduled dates.
2. Students absenting themselves from a test or examination will not be re-examined.
3. Students found copying or using unfair means during examination will be disqualified.
4. Misconduct/ non-payment of school fees are considered as serious offences and may lead to the student being barred from appearing the school examination
It would help the school greatly if parents could make sure that:
a. No appointments are made for the children during school hours.
b. Children should come to school regularly, punctually, and neatly dressed in the prescribed uniform.
c. Students maintain and bring the required text and exercise books to school.
d. Parents are required to carry the child’s Hand Book for each Open house
© 2015 Kapol Vidyanidhi International Schools. All rights reserved.